Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2012

Now in English :D

Hey everyone,


I made up my minds and now i will also write sometimes in english so all the other exchange students can read about my year in Texas!!! :D


So for my exchange friends: :D
Now it is less than a whole month till I leave Germany for one year!!
In 29 Days i will fly from frankfurt to Houston and then to Lubbock!!
But at least I will not fly on my own!! Maxi, an austrian boy, will fly with me from Frankfurt to Houston :D

Now I have to make some pins, tidy up my room :D and start thinking about what I should take with me :)


So to all exchange students : I wish you all an awesome year in an other country, or a great coming back to your home country!!

And to all my friends: I wish you a good year in good-old germany :)I will miss you!


Lots of greetings from germany
Rachel


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen